Monday, July 6, 2015

WWYS Week #19 Sprinkles of Life

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for joining us for another week of stamping at What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog. This week we are featuring the stamp set Sprinkles of Life. I think this is one of my favorite stamp sets out of the new catalog. There are so many things you can do with it. I decided to make something different besides a card this week. 


I love the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits. It's perfect to use for a gift card holder or even a slide card. I loved how this little bag came. I used the Polka Dot embossing folder for the treat bag. For the banner tag I used the perfect polka dot embossing folder. 


Colors used for my card are Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo. I layered everything on top of everything which is usually the look I feel most comfortable with. There is no rhyme or reason to it so I feel like you can't go wrong with it. 

I really like how this little mini treat bag came together. I hope you enjoyed my project this week at WWYS and inspires you to make a little something cute today. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the color combo you used Pris! Super cute bag design!

    ReplyDelete