I love sharing my passion for stamping with family and friends, meeting new people, and having the chance to build a great business doing so. I also get to set my own schedule and that is a definite plus! Ask me how to join.
Even better, Stampin' Up!'s Demonstrator Starter Kit is completely customizable! Build your Starter Kit your way! For just $99, you get
- Your choice of up to $125 worth of any current Stampin' Up! products!
- A business supply pack valued at $50!
If you're interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, follow these easy steps:
- Click on the Join Now image above to join Stampin' Up!
- Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement.
- Purchase your Starter Kit. The online form will prompt you to choose up to $125 worth of products to create your own custom Starter Kit, allowing you to start your business, your way!
Click Link to Join NOW:
Product discountDemonstrators get a 20 percent discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It's a great way to support your love of stamping, paper or digital crafting, home décor - or whatever your passion may be!
Extra incomeYou'll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting - just how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger - the monthly payment for your new car. That's the beauty of the demonstrator experience - it's all up to you! See the Compensation Table for more information.
Flexible scheduleThis is your business, so you can put as much (or as little) time into it as you'd like!
Support from Stampin' Up!We love our demonstrators and it shows through our demonstrator support materials. Workshop ideas and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics are available at your fingertips on our demonstrator website. Plus, you'll receive our bimonthly magazine just for demonstrators, which is full of informative tips and beautiful samples.
The Stampin' Up! Career Plan illustrates all of the different ways demonstrators can earn income. Here are some highlights of Stampin' Up!'s generous Career Plan:
- Meet a low quarterly minimum of $300.
- As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, keep 20 percent of the personal net sales you earn through workshop and customer direct sales!
- Earn an extra 10 percent instant income on your first order of $150 or more when you place your order in the first 45 days of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. That means you can earn up to 30 percent from your first order!
- Earn additional income (which we call volume rebate) on your monthly net sales of $400 or more. Together, your instant income and volume rebate can reach up to 40 percent of your personal sales a month!
- Earn free stamps within your first six months as a demonstrator through our Stampin' Start program-a program that helps you establish a thriving career.
- Keep your personal monthly sales at $300 or more and recruit other demonstrators, and you'll be eligible to earn commission on your recruits' sales! (We call this downline overrides.) You'll earn even higher commission as you achieve higher titles and as your sales increase. The Compensation Plan Table on this page illustrates how much you can earn through the Stampin' Up! Career Plan.
- Earn cash bonuses, product bonuses, incentive trips, and other awards as you achieve success through our awards and recognition program.
PERSONAL COMPENSATION TABLE