Monday, June 29, 2015

WWYS Week #18 Be The Star


Hey Everyone!! 

Thanks for joining us for another week at WWYS #18. I have been super busy with life but managed to put a card together for this week! I am going to keep this short and sweet because I seriously am so short on any me time lately! I need a vacation just to craft! 

Ok on with the card. We are using the Be the Star stamp set this week. I love stars so this set was awesome to use. It's definitely going to be a fave in my collection. 

I kept my card simple since I was short on time this week. I used Mint Macaroon from the new In-Colors. I stamped out the three different sizes of stars I wanted and then used the stars framelits to cut them out on my bigshot. I used the little star cluster stamp in the set to stamp the background. I inked once and stamped twice to make the background, Afterwards I just layered the stars on top and glued some sequins around for some sparkle.


I stamped the Rock Star sentiment for my card and then used the mini staple gun to stick it to the card. Sticking with once color and one stamp set really helped save time on this card. 


I really do hope you enjoyed my card this week. Come back next week to see what I have in store for you for the next project! It will be a delight!. I hope you guys play along this week and happy crafting as always! 

Priscilla 





1 comment: