Monday, June 8, 2015

What Will You Stamp Week #15 B.Y.O.P.

Hey Everyone!!
 
Welcome to another week at What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog! This week we are featuring the B.Y.O.P. stamp set. I knew as soon as I saw this stamp set I wanted to use the BYOP sentiment. It is so bold and sassy. I really love how this stamp set is in pairs also. You can have a sentiment in the front of your card and have a sentiment that coordinates stamped in the inside. With my card I used the coordinating sentiment on the front and I think it flows nicely.



Ok so who is ready for my card details?! I used the new 2015 - 2017 In Color Watermelon Wonder for the base of the card. Whisper White is matting the other layer of Watermelon Wonder. I wanted to use DSP somehow so I thought how fun would it be to have it poking through some kind of design? So I grabbed the chevron punch and went to town. I only used a small strip of DSP also since only so much is actually showing through.



After layering the card I felt it needed something more so I ended up embossing the piece of Watermelon Wonder with the stars emboss folder. I love how it looks with the chevron punched. After that I used Bermuda Bay to mat my sentiment. I really wanted to tie all the colors together and bring the blue and orange out in the DSP paper.
 

I used a heart from sweet dreams designer buttons and Bermuda bay bakers twine for a simple detail. I have a really hard time making "simple clean" cards. I also feel the need to keep adding and adding stuff to my cards. I envy those who can stamp a single image and the card looks so classic! In the meanwhile I will be making cards layering like crazy. I think this is one of my favorite cards though that I have done in awhile
Well I really hope you enjoyed my post today and my card brings you a little inspiration. Please check out the other ladies on What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog today and don't forget to subscribe to my blog!
Happy Crafting all ~ Priscilla!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment:

  1. I love how you used the chevron border punch to show that little peek-a-boo of DSP underneath Pris! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete