Monday, July 20, 2015

What Will You Stamp #21 - Cupcake Party

 
Welcome back to another week here at What Will You Stamp Challenge Blog. This is week #21 and we are featuring Cupcake Party this week.



I'm loving this set and also that those cupcakes have a matching punch that goes with them. Makes stamping easy breezy. So who wants details to my card? Here we go!
 
 

Base of the card is Bermuda Bay. I used champagne glitter underneath whisper white cardstock. Now for the glimmer paper I cut out a rectangle and made it like a frame underneath since you can't see it. I didn't want to waste all of that unused glimmer paper.

 
 
The background stamp Watercolor Wash. I used Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo for the background. To get the different colors I inked one edge of the stamp set with Bermuda bay and the other end with Melon Mambo. I then used a dauber for Daffodil Delight. I used the triple punch for the flagged daffodil delight banner and embossed it with the starts embossing folder. The scallop was made with the scallop punch.
 
Stamp a little sentiment and put some bakers twine behind the cupcakes to tie it all together. I wanted to bring all of the gold together. I love sparkles and feel like this card definitely shines.
 
Well I hope you enjoyed my card this week and hope you stick around with us for next week at WWYS!
 
Happy crafting all.
 
Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment