Monday, July 27, 2015

What Will You Stamp? #22 No Bones About It

Welcome Back Crafters!
 
It is another Monday with the What Will You Stamp Challenge group. We are so excited to have you here with us. Today we are here to check out the No Bones About It stamp set. This set is amazing for all the little boys in your life and little girls if they love dinosaurs. I love the sentiments in this set. This set is a 2 step stamp set. But the layer with just the bones is so cute you could use them all by themselves.

 
As soon as I saw this set I knew what I wanted to do. I made this card with my son in mind for Back to School. I think this will be a great card to encourage him to have a good year once school starts back up. I stamp the solid stamp down first in tip top taupe. I then used Night of Navy for the skeleton part of the dinosaurs. I love how they match up. 
 
 
I embossed and added the chevron piece underneath the rectangles to add a little more character to the card. The patterned paper is Maritime which happens to be on clearance right now! Well I really hope you enjoyed my card this week at What Will You Stamp. Don't forget to subscribe! I hope you come back soon! Happy Crafting!
 
Priscilla
 


You can place orders 24/7 at my online store at www.stamptime.stampinup.net
Please don't forget to check out my Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/stamptimecraftypri


2 comments:

  1. I love the color combo you picked for this card Pris! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Priscilla. That red really makes everything else pop.

    ReplyDelete