Saturday, August 9, 2014

Some Banner Love


Hey Crafting Friends,

So I recently moved all of my crafting stuff from downstairs to my upstairs loft….way more room!! Well I was cleaning and organizing my crafty domain which is a never ending job…when inspiration hit me! I was looking around and decided the space needed a banner. So after playing with my big shot for awhile and putting some paper together I had a cute little banner to hang on my wall! I am super happy with it and now I have to make a second one for my daughter because she was a little envious. Well I hope you enjoyed my post!




Banner Recipe:
Stampin' Up Products
Brights Designer Paper 
Gold Soiree DSP 
Kinda Eclectic Stamp Set
Little Letter Framelits
Champagne Glitter Paper
Ribbon - Recollections

Happy Crafting Friends, 
Priscilla 


No comments:

Post a Comment