Monday, August 11, 2014

Sneak a Peak of Christmas!!

Good morning everyone!

Well I have another post for your today! Two in one day! I couldn't help myself though. I received my holiday order from Stampin' Up a couple of days ago and I have been dying to play with my stuff. Yes I know it's August but Christmas is right around the corner and it's time to start preparing because we know how we all like to wait to the last minute to make 50 cards for friends and family (wink, wink). Well I work graveyard and when I got home this morning I couldn't sleep because I was really really wanting to check out my new stuff and didn't want to wait two more days. So I ordered the floral framelits awhile ago. I knew as soon as I saw them I wanted to use them to make a shape card. Well I decided to pair of my wreath from the Wondrous Wreath photopolymer stamp set with my framelits. I also ordered the Wonderful Wreath framelits which pairs up with the Wreath stamp set. So here is my card….what do you think?



I embossed the second flower with gold and I also embossed the ribbon which there is a ribbon stamp and a ribbon framelit to cut it out. The word Joy comes from the framelit. I embossed Joy in clear embossing powder. It's hard to see in the picture but the clear embossing makes Joy a little bit shiny and stand. The wreath is a 3 step process but it's not hard. I really am pretty happy with this card and I can see myself using the floral framelits for other events and not just Christmas. Well I hope you enjoyed this sneak peak into Christmas. Now remember the holida catalog is coming out August 28 and you can start ordering products on the 28th also. If you would like a catalog please let me know and I would be glad to mail one out to you. Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Crafting,
Priscilla 


No comments:

Post a Comment