Saturday, August 23, 2014

It's getting spooky...


Hey everyone!!

Happy Saturday…..So I have a flip card for you today. I just got the circle thinlits flip card and I have been wanting to okay with it. So I decided to do something Halloweenie. I also got the rosettes die which I have been wanting for so long! Well it was a weekly deal this week so I had to snag it up!! I absolutely love it!! I am a big fan of rosettes and the die totally cuts the time by more than half to make them! Happy crafter here. Ok so anyways on to my card. I used Witches Brew DSP and witches brew washi tape. They are both clearanced right now which is steal so you should really grab them before they are sold out. I have to say I do  like the thinlits circle die. I wasn't sure about it at first but now I really like it! So here are some pics!!



CARD RECIPE
Witches Brew DSP
Witches Brew washi tape
Bite Me Photopolymer stamp set item # 134622
Rosette Bigz die
Thinlits Circle Die

The Bite Me stamp set isn't in the holiday catalog. It came out on a seperate flyer. But I absolutely love it and the spider web is awesome! So don't let that stamp set sneak by you! Check back soon for my project with that spider web!! Well I hope you enjoyed the card!! I can't wait for Halloween and my SpooktaculaR September class. We are making Halloween projects and I am excited to share all my little projects with the girls. Well Happy Crafting!! 

Priscilla   

No comments:

Post a Comment