Wednesday, August 13, 2014

It's a blue blue Christmas...

I couldn't help myself and I have one more card to share tonight. I really love blue, white and silver combo for Christmas. I mixed it up a little and hope you find something you like about it. I used a wood grain stamp for the background and embossed it with silver. I really do love the effect and sparkle it give the card. I didn't want to add to much because I really liked the background. The card and trees are coastal cabana and the trees are stamped with coastal cabana also. The ornaments are dazzling details. The sentiment is also from festival of trees. I added a little banner to the corner stamped with a star in whisper white and put a rhinestone in the center. I think it gave it just the right touch.


A different angle to see the details 

CARD RECIPE
Coastal Cabana Paper
Coastal Cabana Ink
Festival of Trees
Banner Blast
Banner Punch
Dazzling Details
Coastal Cabana Ruffle Trim
Rhinestone Jewel

I hope you enjoyed this card and come back soon because I will have more cards to share with you you!! Remember holiday products come out Aug. 28. If you would like a free catalog please let me know. 

HAPPY CRAFTING,
Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment