Monday, May 25, 2015

What Will You Stamp Week #13 Your Perfect Day

Welcome to another week on What Will You Stamp?
 
This week we are featuring the stamp set Your Perfect Day. It's a perfect set for the lovebirds or newlyweds in your life. I knew when I saw this set I wanted to use a doily and gold in it. Weddings always remind me of lace and bling.

 
For my card I used perfect plum cardstock to emboss with the textured impression folder Baroque as the background. After that I just layered everything else on it. There I stamped the circle leaf like image in perfect plum on vellum paper. I used the scalloped punch behind the vellum. I didn't want the scallop to come past the vellum. I just wanted some detail behind it so it wasn't all gold. The circle framelits were used for the vellum and gold glimmer paper. The smaller circle is punched with the 1 3/8 circle punch.


 
Here is a close up of the card. The gold sequin and bakers twine is placed behind the doily just for some added detail and dimension. I wanted this card to be elegant but "busy" with lots of details at the same time. I feel like that is what weddings are...so many details! Plus love is never plain so why have a plain card to celebrate it?! lol

 
Well this concludes my card. Thank you so much for joining us on another week of What Will You Stamp? We really do appreciate every taking the time to see our cards. Soon we will have new stamp sets with the new catalog coming out and we are so excited to share it with you! Have a fantastic day!
 
 Happy Crafting All!
~Priscilla 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


3 comments:

  1. Loving the colors you chose for this card Pris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Queen of Fabulous Layering has done it again! Great card Priscilla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such fabulous flair Priscilla! Love this!

    ReplyDelete