Friday, September 26, 2014

A little Birthday Fun

Hey Everyone!!

So one of my friends had a birthday a couple of weeks ago. I have had her gift forever but of course I needed to wrap it cute before I gave it to her. I know I know I am such a procrastinator! I've been swamped these past couple of weeks but was finally able to get it together for her. As I say better late than never!!

 
 
CARD RECIPE 
 
Blackberry Bliss Cardstock
Hello Honey Cardstock
Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack
Champagne Glimmer Paper
Petite Petals Stamp Set
Remembering Your Birthday Stamp Set
Floral Frames Framlits
Petite Petals Punch
Lace Doilies

                                       
I am entering this card into Stampin' Celebration design challenge SC87 and DT call. We had to follow the sketch below. Head over to their blog and check it out! Very cute cards.
 
 
Also remember you can order any of the products from my online store whenever you would like...it's always open. www.stamptime.stampinup.net Well I hope you guys enjoyed this post and it inspires you to create something pretty for a special friend in your life!
 
Happy Crafting Everyone,
Priscilla




7 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along with the Stampin' Celebration sketch challenge! Great card. Love the doily tucked behind the flower, really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you used the flower shape instead of the circle for that element. I say "flower" bc I cannot remember the name of those framelits at the moment! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. They are the Floral Framelits. I love them! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card, as always! And such a fantastic gift set! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a creative take on the circle in the sketch. Can you believe I was wracking my brain trying to come up with a shape similar to a circle, but not a circle, and couldn't think of one? A flower is sheer perfection! Thank you for joining us this week at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you. As soon as I saw the sketch I knew I wanted to use the floral framelits! Thanks for commenting.

      Delete