Monday, April 11, 2016

WWYS Challenge #59 Made With Love

Welcome to another week with WWYS? Challenge blog. This week we are featuring Made with Love Stamp Set. What is great about this set is the matching framelits! Isn't the onesie adorable! So many things you can create with this set for someone who is having a baby.


Let's get to my card. I kept this card simple for a friend I who is having a baby girl. I just love that onesie. I punched out the hearts with my heart punch. For some simple details I added a layer of watermelon wonder lace ribbon.


CARD RECIPE 
Watermelon Wonder Stamp Pad
Sweet Lil' Things DSP
Sweet Lil' Things Cardstock Assortment Pack
Watermelon Wonder Lace Ribbon
Gold Glimmer Paper
Heart Punch
Rhinestones


It was easy to put together in a short amount of time. I hope you guys enjoyed my card and play along with us this week! Don't forget to bookmark us here at WWYS? Challenge Blog. Thank you for stopping by.

Happy Crafting,
Priscilla 

No comments:

Post a Comment