Tuesday, February 2, 2016

WWYS? #50 Cottage Greetings

Hey everyone! 

Thanks for joining us for another week here at What Will You Stamp? Challenge blog. We are featuring the stamp set Cottage Greetings this week. 


I chose to keep my card simple this week. You can never have enough thank you cards. This set also has a card kit that goes with it. I chose to just use the stamp set. 


For the background I used Timeless Textures in Bermuda Bay. I punched out my sentiment with the Decorative Label punch. I the also punched out a piece of Bermuda Bay with the Decorative label punch. I used that to mat my sentiment. 

As you can see it's a very simple card that you could whip together in about 10 minutes! Well I hope you enjoyed my card today and make one of your own to participate in our weekly challenge!! Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment