Monday, March 30, 2015

WWYS? Week #5 For Peep's Sake!

Happy Monday!!

Spring is here and it's about time for Peep's Sake! Today we are featuring that exact stamp set "For Peep's Sake" on What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog. I wanted to do a simple Easter Card since I have a few I need to send out. So here is my card. The sentiment is from For Peep's Sake. The sunburst is from Kinda Eclectic. Another one of my favorite's!


Front View
I wanted my card to be refreshing and just happy so I used bright cheery colors for the card. Daffodil Delight is always my go to color when I think happy! I am please with how it goes with Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana.

Side Angle
                                          I love embossing my cards so I used the chevron for this one. Chevron always reminds me of Easter and Spring. I think it's a fun design. Well I hope you enjoyed stopping by today and you get to check everyone else's cards! Enjoy the hop.Don't forget Sale-a-Bration ends Tomorrow! Get your orders in before the awesome sale goes away!!!
Happy Crafting,Priscilla 





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments:

  1. This card makes me smile Priscilla! You hit happy right on the head. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So shabby chic' and so you Priscilla. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Priscilla. It has all the little details I've come to expect from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bright and happy card!! I love your style!!! :)

    ReplyDelete