Thursday, November 6, 2014

Be Grateful....be thankful

Hey Everyone!
 
Well the holidays are upon us and there is no turning back now. I have been busy crafting and have lots to share. Today I am going to start off with goodies for Thanksgiving to show a special someone you care. Today I have a wine tag on the blog today and a Thank you card. I love the two tone effect on the card. The card is matted twice and stamped with dotty angles and the seasonally scattered stamp set. I love that stamp set. Plus I just received my feathers and had to use them! I am so excited for them.  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
CARD RECIPE
Dotty Angles
Seasonally Scattered
Four Feathers
Feather Framelits
Whisper White Cardstock
Blackberry Bliss Cardstock
Blackberry Bliss Ink
Hello Honey Ink
WINE TAG
Blackberry Bliss
Merry Everything
Note Tag Punch
Hello Honey
Bakers Twine
Champagne Glitter Paper
Gold Soiree DSP

Well I hope you enjoyed my two projects! As always thank you for visiting and happy crafting!
 
Priscilla


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment