Saturday, February 1, 2014

New Year...New Adventures....

Well it's a new year and I decided to create a blog again and start crafting regularly and posting my cards, gifts and whatever else my little heart desires to make. I have made several cards over the last couple of weeks but this one I really loved and wanted to share it as my first post!! It is for my 8 year old son for Valentine's day. I didn't want to do reds and pinks because he is a boy. So I decided on a turquoise blue and green. I absolutely love the color combo.

       Looks like a card for a boy right?! 

    Ok so here are the details of my card:
 
Stamps: Flowers - Stampin' Up Flower Shop, Stampin' Up Petite Petals, Scrappy Moms Quirky Quotes
Punch: Stampin' Up Pansy Punch, Stampin' Up Petite Petals Punch
Dies: Stampin' Up Hearts Framelits, Stampin' Up Banners Framelits
Embossing Folder Cuttlebug (I can't remember the name)

 
CHALLENGES
The Pink Elephant - Love Challenge
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
Paper Issues - You Are Just my Type
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Priscilla


2 comments:

  1. Hi there Priscilla!! I love how you made these flowers - such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again, Priscilla!! Just stopping in to say thanks for sharing this gorgeous card over at 4 Crafty Chicks as well ;) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete